Thursday, December 6, 2012

I composed this song last 9 months ago it is about a broken relationship and the person wants to repeat the past again but everything is to late and  he just need to accept the fact that you can't replay what the person did. I've already made a tune out of it and it turned pretty good, this song is entitled.

"Playback"

Verse 1:
Days have passed when we broke up
How can we let it go
While we still have a chance
Wish I could go back and make it right

Chorus:
Let me hit it the playback baby the playback
Turning things around
Whenever things get down
Let me hit it the playback baby the plaback

Verse 2:
So innocent, Unaware individuals
So blind that you can't see
Ignorance is bliss
That knowing the truth hurts so bad

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
Now that were on the pitfall and were about to fall
There is no reason for me to stay
So I'm ready to say my last goodbye

(Repeat Chorus) 


No comments:

Post a Comment