Monday, December 10, 2012


“JOURNAL”

                It was a cold weather in the morning were I woke up feeling like a stone was on my back, I wasn’t feeling good but I have to go to school. It was raining and you can hear the pit pit patter of the raindrops so I had to bring my water-proof jacket. Having this cold you always sneeze so it is kind of annoying especially you’re in a class that feels like you’re the only one there because it is too quiet. I had to go to the clinic to take my medication still it does not work so I had to buy again. It was my vacant so it means no class so my friend invited me to roam around in the Gigantic mall SM so I went there and enjoyed my time, we were so carefree and we don’t care what people sees on us. We went home and it was already 8 in the evening so it was awesome to feel the cold breeze of the air and see the stars that are moving while I’m in the jeep going to my home, it was a memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment